Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thoughts for today...

I know I haven't posted in a while, but I figure most people keep up with me on facebook these days, so rather than catch up here, I'll just move on. Jess posted something this morning on her blog that I thought was neat and I thought I'd join her. She found a blog called The Simple Woman's Daybook, with 'starter' journal thoughts to complete - simple and a great way to settle and focus for the start of the day!

FOR TODAY
January 28, 2010...
Outside my window...all is covered in white - which I find refreshing and frustrating at the same time.
I am thinking...about how quickly my children are growing up.
I am thankful for...my precious family and friends, our warm house, Joe's flexible and stable job.
From the kitchen...a cappuccino is calling my name.
I am wearing...my bathrobe - in the process of getting ready for the day....
I am creating...a life, how awesome is that?!
I am going...out once the roads clear - I'm itching to get supplies for some little projects.
I am reading...'Miriam' - a novel, but interesting perspective.
I am hoping...for a successful day and cooperative children!
I am hearing...'The Land Before Time' and sweet chatter between the littles.
Around the house...is bare walls taunting me to create something!
One of my favorite things...snuggling with my hubby and watching the show put on by the dancer in my tummy.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Some Valentine crafts, gobs of laundry, helping Anna work on her box turtle habitat....
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...Part of my goofy gang - just because it makes me smile!

1 comment:

Jessi said...

Fun! I love the "I'm creating..." one! :)