Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter

I haven't posted in a while, well, basically cause I feel like I've kinda been at a standstill. I feel like I'm just plodding through most of my days, accomplishing nothing of importance. But, besides that....


We had a good Easter, and I thought I'd share.
Saturday before Easter, we had our family gathering with Joe's family. We decided to let the girls wear their Easter "finery"; so Saturday morning was a fun time getting the girls all ready. Ahh, the joy of a house full of females! All the girls got bathed, had their hair set on curlers and had their fingers and toes painted.


They were precious! So, I thought it'd be a fun idea to paint my ever-growing belly like an easter egg. The girls thought this was great fun!
What I didn't know about our Easter celebration, was that after dinner, my inlaws had planned a "sprinkle" for me and the baby! It was such a sweet idea and a total surprise! They totally blessed us with their gifts; diapers, a gift card, onesies, undershirts (the good, sidesnap kind) and our double stroller with carseat! So exciting! It was a fun gathering, and I am so thankful for my generous and thoughful inlaws.

No comments: