Thursday, September 4, 2008

"uh-oh"

This morning, I'm running through my daily ritual of checking email and my regular blogs. And then I hear Eva trucking down the hall saying, "uh-oh", "uh-oh", "uh-oh". So, she's standing on the other side of my bed, and I say, "what's uh-oh?", and she points toward the living room and says it again with a little grin. Then she takes another couple steps around my bed and I suddenly see why she's saying "uh-oh"; for she has once again demonstrated her new favorite trick.



Yep - her new activity for when mom isn't looking is to remove her diaper. And more often than not it's a freshly wet one, like she knows it needs to be changed and she's helping.

So, I asked her, "where's your diaper?!", and she responded with her new favorite phrase: "I no know". She is too cute.

2 comments:

Jessi said...

How stinkin' adorable!!! I just LOVE hearing her beginning to talk!

Momma E said...

Ha!!! She is just too cute. And getting so tall!

ps. cheeks!!!! :p