Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Approval!!!

Well, we got our letter in the mail today informing us that we have been approved for the loan to build our house!!! **Doing a happy dance, shouting, singing and crying!!** I stopped at the mailbox on my way home, saw who the envelope was from and immediately opened the seal, then stopped and left it lay on my lap as I drove the rest of the way home, praying fervently. When I parked, I finally pulled out the letter and as soon as I saw the amount, I burst into tears! After we submitted all our paperwork a couple of weeks ago, Joey and I have been really praying that we would get the right amount approved. One day when I was praying by myself, I had a certain number pop into my head that was significantly higher than any numbers we had been quoted. I was kinda like, "ok, God, that seems a bit unrealistic, but I'll pray for that number", but lacking in faith, I didn't share that number with anyone, not even Joey. Today, when the letter came, it announced that we actually approved for $300 MORE than that number!!! What confirmation! "My God shall supply all our needs, according to HIS riches"!!!! Praise the Lord for His faithfulness!!! If all goes smoothly, we'll be moving in the beginning of November and we will truly have a special Thanksgiving celebration this year!!
*A bittersweet aspect to our news: Daddy had so been looking forward to us building and wanted to help dig our basement when the time came, he would've been so excited over our news - I really miss him. But, EVEN SO, I will praise...

No comments: