Friday, August 17, 2007

I'm feeling particularly 'posty' today...

I think when I have such a crappy day like I did yesterday, it makes me appreciate the fairly good ones even more! Actually today has been quite good (if you don't count the screaming baby all through lunch at Wendy's!). Of course, when my day includes shopping with my best friend, how could it NOT be good?! And, to sweeten it even more - I shopped for school supplies! I LOVE school supplies! There is some genetic disorder that causes me to be completely addicted to most anything in an office supply department. I love fresh notebooks, calendars, new pens and pencils, folders, post-its, I even thoroughly enjoy paperclips! I do believe it's a sickness, but it's in my genes apparently, because both of my sisters and mom and Aunt Kay and possibly more of the Dalling women, all have the same affliction! I am quite proud to say though, that the only item I got for myself was a pocket planner - which I desperately needed! And colored pencils, because, well, I love colored pencils and they were only 78 cents, and I felt I restrained myself in only getting the box of 12.... now I want to go color...
Oh - and thanks to those of you who read my post yesterday and sympathized and supported me! Things are looking up, and I'll be sure to update on the house, once we really know what's going on...

1 comment:

Jessi said...

I thought it was a wonderful day too, and as far as the quizzes...I think they were all right on except the careers...somehow I can't see you as a police officer OR an animal trainer!!! LOL Anyway, I love you tons and had a really good time today - thanks!!