Jess tagged me in her post of 7 weird things. Now I'm supposed to come up with 7 weird things about me and I've been thinking about it now for 6 hrs!! No kidding. I guess I'm just not that weird... yeah right. Ok, let me try....
1. I hate, hate, HATE parking garages. I hate the darkness, and the awful winding ramps. I have to close my eyes till we're parked.
2. If I'm holding a remote while watching tv, my thumb travels the directional arrow buttons, like the volume up/down and the channel left/right buttons, in a clockwise circle, just without thinking about it, I just do it until Joey stops me or takes the remote, usually I don't even realize I'm doing it.
3. When people talk, I usually picture the words in my head, as if I'm reading close captioning.
4. When adjusting volume digitally, I have to leave it on an even number, or a factor of 5.
5. I can roll my tummy, even when I was pregnant.
6. I cannot cook food with bones or skin, Or worse, scales - gag!
7. I don't like traveling, if I will be in the car for longer than a 1/2 hr, I must have a book. And if we are driving in the center lane between the median and a truck, I have to close my eyes till we pass the truck. Of course, if I'm driving and find myself in that position, I hold my breath till I can pass the truck.
Alright, so I guess I'm a little weird. Anyone else know anything weird about me? And I'd like to see some other people's weird traits too - so leave me a comment! Danae - anything strange you want to share???
5 years ago