Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Lily says...

The other night as we were getting the girls ready for bed, we were being silly and I put Eva's monitor belt around my forhead, with the wires hanging down by my ears. Lily laughs and says, "Look, mom looks like an idiot!" Anna's eyes about popped out of her head, then she giggled and said, "Lily, I think you meant to say she looks like an Indian!".

This week I sat down to work on the alphabet with Lily, and I was writing letters to see if she could name them. It came to "A" and Lily thought for a moment and said, "Ace!". I'm thinking we need to play less card games and work more on educational things!

1 comment:

Danae said...

Many of life's lessons are learned through playing games, right?? Right? I hope so, or we are in trouble. BTW, is your house coming along?