Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sick...again....or still...ugh


Well, 2 weeks ago, a lovely stomach bug went through our household - all of us but Joey had it to some extent. I had it the worst - I lost somewhere in the neighborhood of about 10 pounds. So, it took a while to recover from that. Then last week, I was dibilitated for several days with a pinched nerve in my neck. Once I thought we were good to go... I get a stomach thing again. Then Elley... Now, I have 3 little ones with fevers, 2 of them are throwing up, combined with the coughing, sore throats and stuffy noses. I'm up to my eyeballs in laundry cause I've done load after load of puked on sheets, and germy blankets and other stuff that the sick ones have come in contact with, so I'm way behind on the general clothing... It's been quite a while since I've been this low. I really didn't intend for this to be a pity party, but I did just need some place to dump; cause I'm stuck here alone with all the sickness, and the mess; and Joey's good for all of "Bummer - gotta get back to work".... Prayers appreciated!

No comments: