Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'm losing it....


We have been in this house process for over a year now. Working with the USDA for our loan has been one of the most difficult things I've ever done. I have strived through all of this to not be whiney, unappreciative, or impatient. I have not succeeded. I am truly reaching my breaking point. I am so exhausted from this emotional roller coaster ride, I can't get a grip. We are working with the most NOT helpful woman on the planet, and it's beginning to make me have violent thoughts.... My house is falling down around my ears, and we haven't made any attempts to fix things cause it seemed like a waste of money if we're moving soon - but now I have no idea where things stand. This post really has no point other than a place for me to vent....my poor husband can only take so much of my crying, cause I know he's frustrated and disappointed too. My children are now wishing on dandelion puffs, stars and birthday candles (besides praying) for a new house. I want answers!!!!

2 comments:

Jessi said...

I feel your pain (as much as I possibly can) and for the record, I think you've done extremely well with not whining and complaining... I doubt I'd be handling as well as you have... Connie would've had an earful from me long ago if it were me in your shoes!! Hang in there...

You could move in with us if you need to! :o)

Bets said...

Jess - I cannot even put into words how precious you are to me!
and if I move in with you....do I have to bring the kids?! lol