Friday, May 16, 2008

Whisked away....

Joey surprised me last night with the news that he's taking me away this weekend. The location is still a secret, but we'll be leaving the kids at their respective babysitters (God bless them!) Saturday afternoon/evening and not picking them up again until Sunday evening! I could not be more excited! Not only do I absolutely love surprises, but I'm desperately in need of a little break. It's kinda gonna be an early anniversary celebration, since our actual anniversary will hopefully be amidst all the house-building flurry. It amazes me that I can be more in love with this man now, after 9 years of marriage, than I even was as that young bride. He is so thoughtful, gentle, encouraging and sweet. And sexy, can't forget sexy! I love him so much! I am so blessed.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Its quite encouraging to know you can be more in love 9 years into marriage... glad you could get away :)