Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

I'm gonna commit to not feel guilty about not blogging, and just pick up and move on, rather than worry about 'catching up'. I'm going to try to keep this more as a personal journal about my everyday life, rather than attempting to be insightful, inspiring, or humorous. I want to keep track of my struggles, and my accomplishments. I plan to use this as a place to keep an account of things that God is doing and saying, to me or through others. I'm sitting with my red pen, expecting God to speak. And, I'm also planning to have a visual account of my physical goals for this year. I'm committing to doing some form of exercise at least 3 days a week. I will not drink juice or soda during the week (this seems minor, but I really don't like water - so it's a big deal for me). I'm aiming to lose about 15 pounds and 2 dress sizes. I'd like to be more intentional about my use of time. I'd really like to figure out a better plan of attack regarding our laundry situation, which seems to continually overwhelm me. I'd like to make over my laundry room, to make it more functional and hopefully more inspiring to spend time in! I'd like to get in a habit of making my bed every day! I'd like to work toward setting up the 'office' as my craft central, and be able to enjoy crafting without creating a disaster on my dining room table. I want to scold less and enjoy my children more. So - here's to a healthier, cleaner, more organized and happy 2011!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're back to your blogging habit. :)
It sounds like our new years "resolutions" or whatever you'd call them are actually very similar.
I look forward to checking in more often to see what's going on in your world. :)
Nita