Wednesday, January 19, 2011

January 19

I've been busy that last few days trying to work on some projects I've started and just trying to maintain some semblance of order amidst a holiday weekend, birthday parties, little people visiting overnight and another snow day! Poor Lil had a friend over on Sunday night and ended up getting sick in the night and her friend went home at 1am. I think we've weathered that sickness and currently all in our household seem basically healthy - Praise the Lord!
I was soundly scolded about not posting pictures of my craft projects, and so I'm hoping to finish some things in the next couple days and take and post pictures of those. Specifically for Ang.
My goals for the year have gotten a very slow start. I started my workouts with gusto, and then my knee started really acting up, so I've slowed that down immensely, and added in some of my rehab exercises. I'd like to actually weigh myself and post a picture of my 'before' self to hopefully give me a kick start with a bit of accountability. I'm doing really well with my commitment to drinking more water and I'm rather proud of myself there.
As for my goals regarding laundry.... I've not made any headway. None. I may have even regressed some... It's bad, folks. I'm a little frustrated as I try to figure out what works to get tasks done with a tiny, attention-seeking crawler who seems to be phasing out one of her three naptimes.
So, that's my last couple of days in a nutshell. Yes, I know, my life is so exciting. Oh well.

No comments: