Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Jan 5

I started my workout program on Monday, using the EA Active for Kinect, and tried out a "pre-fab" workout. By Monday night, my knee was swollen and sore, and I woke up Tuesday barely able to walk. So, after resting yesterday, today I plan to get back to it with a much easier on the knees, customized workout. It was so easy to look through the list of exercises and put together something I think will be very low impact and yet hopefully effective. I'm still feeling pretty positive about it!
Also, last night, Joey picked up some supplies for me to start my first building project for 2011 - my custom designed curtain rod/shelf for my dining room window! I'm just a wee bit giddy about that - can't wait to get started! I've also been having a hankerin' to take out the 'grid' panels in the windows of my hutch, but couldn't quite figure out the best way to go about it. Joey suggested using the cutting head on my new Dremel tool - so I think I'm gonna try that out today too.
Unfortunately, Luci has been sleeping terribly this week and I'm feeling rather worn out this morning, so I'm really hoping my morning cappuccino kicks in and gives me the boost I need to even get started on these exciting plans for my day!

No comments: