Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

So we FINALLY got a set date for the house - September 11th, my birthday! Though it's about 2 weeks later than we had expected, at least we finally have a definite date. So, the girls should be able to get in a good 2 weeks of regular schoolwork, and get a good feel for the system, before things will get totally crazy with the house. So, September will end up being our wild month, but at least it will be a little cooler while the work is getting done. And, let's face it - bottom line - I'M GETTING A BRAND NEW HOUSE FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I am definitely seeing the silver lining here....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!

Laura said...

oh yeah! happy birthday to you!!

Jessi said...

Yeah, that's about the best b-day present ever...!!!!

I hope you're not getting sick...I saw your twitter...!!

Holly said...

That's so EXCITING! I love a house for a b-day gift! Keep up with the pictures! I love seeing how it's coming!