Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Some flower pictures...

The last week has been pretty busy; we had a wedding on Saturday, I did a friend's hair on Sunday, visited some friends for dinner Monday and we start school tomorrow. But before I get too lost in the shuffle, I wanted to post some pictures of some of the flowers we've done this last week! The first two are of the actual wedding flowers; the next one is what I did with the left over flowers from the wedding; the next one is some of my garden flowers that I put together for a friend who was throwing a bridal shower; and the last one is an arrangement I made for my mom to give a sick friend! Busy, busy, busy!




2 comments:

Holly said...

beautiful!!

Adriana said...

there is one problem because I´dont read my commments ?
nice to meet you.see yoo.
Adriana