Sunday, November 23, 2008

Eighth day

On the eighth day of Thankfulness, my blessings to share with thee...
1. I am thankful for my kind and understanding hubby, who lets me start my Christmas decorating super early - my house is 90% decorated, including the tree!
2. I am thankful for the wood stove, though it keeps my husband extremely busy, and causes him to be extremely tired - it is wonderful to relax in a 70 degree house.
3. I am thankful for the little step stools that I'm continually stubbing my toes on; because it means my precious ones are still little, yet learning to accomplish things (like reaching light switches and faucets!) on their own.
4. I am thankful for the sharp little toy crowns of all shapes and sizes that I regular cripple my bare feet on; because it is yet another reminder that I have beautiful, girly girls with great imaginations.
5. I am thankful for the Erdvig family, the family that moved into the area this summer, and found our church; they are a joy to be around - they're challenging, encouraging, and fun; and the fact that they have a sweet little girl about Anna's age, when Anna really needed some girl friends - is an added blessing.
6. I am thankful for my dear friends Luke and Miranda; who are like family, and are so relaxing to be with!
7. I am thankful for my sweet niece, Kaitlyn, who is growing into such an amazing young lady - and is such a great influence on my own daughters - besides being a great babysitter!
8. I am so thankful for my wonderful church family, and when I say family, I really mean they're my family - they know the good, the bad and the ugly about each other and love each other through it all. It's good to be part of that.

No comments: