Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Third Day

On the third day of Thankfulness, my blessings to share with thee...
1. I am so very thankful for little girls who love their sisters. Today, Evie was not feeling well, so at naptime, I sat down to rock her, and sent the other girls up to bed. When I went to put Eva down in her crib later, I found Lily and Joelle snuggled up together in Elley's bed. When Lily got up, I told her I saw them sleeping together and she said that apparently Elley was "scared of something and I wanted to be a good big sister". Precious.
2. Candles - it amazes me how calm I feel when I have candles burning - I need to take out stock in the Yankee Candle Company...
3. Two words - whirlpool tub. Amen.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Aaawwwwwww!!!!

Anonymous said...

awww they're so cute! i love your girls!

Anonymous said...

Blessings to your sweet girls. Amen.