On the fifth day of Thankfulness, my blessings to share with thee....
1. I am thankful for Joey's job - crazy as it gets at certain times of the year (like now!) - it's such a blessing to have him right here all the time, and to have Uncle Dave as his employer - it just doesn't get any better than that.
2. I am thankful for Joey's handiness with pretty much anything he puts his mind to - he can run operate heavy equipment, build stuff, wire stuff, figure out better ways for things to work, and so many other things that he can do with his incredible brain and talented hands.
3. I am so thankful for Joey's incredible patience with the girls and often with me.
4. I am thankful for Joey's silly sense of humor; and he's such a good sport - as evidenced by these pictures!
5. I am just so very thankful to the Lord for blessing me with such an awesome husband - he's my very best friend, and I personally think he's pretty much the best man all around, not to mention, incredibley attractive as well.
5 years ago