On the eleventh day of Thankfulness, my blessings to share with thee...
1. I am thankful for paint supplies - I got some crafty type gifts to make for Christmas and I'm so excited to start them!
3. Though I know it sounds terribly shallow - I'm thankful for my jewelry - those lovely sparkly things remind me how valuable my husband thinks I am.
4. This week I put up my Uppercase Living phrase that says, "Happiness is being married to your best friend" - which is cool, but the best part is that Joey picked it out - and it thrills me that he feels that way!
5. I'm thankful for my very thoughtful inlaws, who are always happy to babysit the girls for me - and even now just offered to keep them overnight tonight so I can get an early start on shopping tomorrow!
6. I'm thankful for my dear, dear sisters-in-law. All three of them grew up without sisters - and I enjoy getting to show them the joy of the relationship that sisters can share!
7. I'm thankful for easy, nutritious breakfast bars - mornings are usually pretty busy here!
8. I'm thankful for toilet paper - sounds silly, but just think about how it'd be without it, and you'll be thankful too!
9. I'm thankful for nail polish - it makes me feel so feminine!
10. I'm thankful for cell phones - I'm spoiled by being able to talk to my hubby several times throughout the day and it's wonderful!
11. I'm thankful that I've got at least one kiddo big enough to shower on her own!
4 years ago